As the owner of a Google My Business listing, you’re the only one who can manage certain aspects of your business’s information. However, you can add additional managers to help you keep your listing up-to-date. In this article, we’ll cover how to do that, and more.
Keep reading to learn more.
What is a Google My Business Manager and What are the Benefits of Having One?
A Google My Business Manager is a tool that allows business owners to manage their Google My Business accounts more effectively. By having one, you can:
– View and edit your business information
– See insights about how your listing is performing
– Add or remove employees who can help manage your listing
– Access more powerful tools for managing your listing, such as bulk editing and the ability to post as your business
How to Add Someone as a Manager of Your Business’s Google My Business Account
To add someone as a manager of your business’s Google My Business account:
1. Open Google My Business.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the three lines to open the menu.
3. Select Managers.
4. Click +Add Manager.
5. Enter the manager’s name and email address, then click Invite.
The manager will receive an email inviting them to manage your business’s listing. Once they accept, they’ll be able to access and make changes to your listing.
What Permissions Will the New Manager Have?
Once you’ve added a manager to your Google My Business account, they’ll have the ability to:
– Add or edit business information like address, phone number, and hours of operation
– View insights and analytics for your business
– Respond to customer reviews
– Create and manage posts
How to Remove a Manager from Your Google My Business Account
If you decide that you want to remove a manager from your GMB account, you can do so by using the following steps:
1. Log into your Google My Business account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen, and select “Managers.”
3. Find the manager you would like to remove and click on the trash can icon.
Consequences of Removing a Manager from Your Account
When you remove a manager from an account, you are essentially removing that person’s access to the account and all of its data. This can have serious consequences for the business, such as preventing the former manager from being able to view or edit important information.
If you need to remove a manager from your account, be sure to inform the remaining managers so they can take appropriate action to prevent any disruptions.
Why Choose NetLocal?
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced Google My Business optimization service, look no further than NetLocal SEO. We have years of experience helping businesses of all sizes improve their visibility on Google, and we can help you too.
Our team of experts will help you get the most out of your Google My Business listing, and we’ll work with you to ensure that your listing is optimized for maximum visibility.
Contact us today to learn more about our Google My Business optimization services and how we can help you improve your online visibility.