If you’re looking for a marketing agency in Little Rock, Arkansas that can help you grow your business with SEO strategies and local SEO, then NetLocal is the company to call.
We offer all of the digital marketing services you need: web design and development, search engine optimization, social media management, email campaigns and more. Whether you’re running an e-commerce site or just want to increase awareness with customers in specific locations we have a solution for your needs.
Read on to learn more about SEO and how our SEO campaigns can help you surpass your competitors.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the process of marketing products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. Digital marketing tactics include search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (PPC), social media marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, email marketing, and retargeting.
What is SEO?
SEO is the practice of optimizing a website for Google with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site. SEO is a long-term strategy that focuses on increasing a site’s relevance and authority in Google search results. The higher a site ranks in unpaid search results, the more likely it is for visitors to view the site.
What is Local SEO
Local SEO is the process of optimizing a website for Google search results in a particular geographic area. The focus of local SEO is on making the website’s listing more visible and relevant to people who are located in a specific area.
According to the Pew Research Center, 86% of Americans own a smartphone (as of April 2016). People spend an average of 3 hours and 22 minutes using their smartphones every day. This means that people are using their smartphones to search for local products and services in real time when they need them.
Why SEO Matters
When it comes to online marketing, SEO is one of the most important strategies you can use. The reason being is that organic search still drives a majority of web traffic. In other words, people are more likely to click on a link in Google if it appears as the top result in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
And since 91 percent of all online experiences start with a search engine, it’s essential that your business has an SEO strategy in place to ensure your website can be found by potential customers. SEO can make the difference between converting a user into a customer or losing them to a competitor.
What is an SEO Agency?
An SEO agency is a company that provides marketing services to businesses and agencies, including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search management (PPC), social media marketing (SMM) and website design. Services offered by an SEO agency include keyword research, on-site and off-site SEO, content creation and website analysis.
An SEO agency has the expertise and experience to optimize your website and help you achieve better rankings in search engines. They also have a variety of other SEO strategies that can help you improve your online presence.
Some of these strategies include:
1. Keyword research – This is the process of identifying the right keywords to target for your website. An SEO agency will help you find those keywords and decide how to use them.
2. Identifying appropriate anchor text – This is the type of keyword that you link your website with. For example, if you wanted to say “check out my website”, then “my website” would be the anchor text for this sentence.
3. Content creation and publishing – The kind of content you publish on your website has a big impact on your search engine rankings. It should be relevant to the keywords that you’re targeting, and it should also be written in a way that will hold your visitor’s attention.
4. Internal linking – This is the process of creating links between pages on your website so that search engines can easily check out all your content.
5. Site auditing – This is a way for an SEO agency to find out what’s working and what isn’t on your website. They’ll do this by checking the HTML tags, URL structure, internal linking, etc.
6. Technical SEO – This ensures that your site is following web development guidelines so that it’s more accessible to search engines.
7. Website speed improvement – If you website loads up slowly, then your visitors are more likely to leave before doing what they came there for (this will hurt your rankings). An SEO agency can help improve the site speed of your website by making some changes to its structure.
8. Social media campaigns – It’s a good idea to promote your website on social media because it can help you increase links and gain more visibility. This will improve your search rankings.
Why Choose NetLocal?
NetLocal has been in business for over a decade. We have been able to deliver advertising because we know the ins and outs of what it takes to succeed. NetLocal is also dedicated to educating our clients about how marketing works, not just the business end but the communication end too. We will teach you how you should interact with your customers so that they can be more profitable for your company in the future.
Check out the rest of our website to learn more about our team and the services we offer, or to schedule a free analysis of your business’s website.
400 W Capitol Ave Suite 1700,
Little Rock, AR 72201