If you’re a business owner, then you know the importance of being listed on Google Maps. Not only does it allow potential customers to find your business more easily, but it also helps improve your SEO ranking. And now that Google has redesigned its Maps platform, it’s more important than ever to make sure your business is correctly listed and configured.
To get your business on Google Maps, you must create a Google My Business listing. But if you have trouble creating or managing that listing, how do you contact Google My Business support?
Keep reading to learn more.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses of all sizes to create a listing on Google. With Google My Business, you can control how your business is represented on Google, including adding photos, sharing updates, and responding to reviews. You can also use Google My Business to connect with customers directly from Google Search and Maps.
Benefits of Using Google My Business
There are many benefits to using Google My Business, including:
- Reach New Customers: Customers can find your business on Google Search and Maps, even if they don’t know your business’s name.
- Manage Your Information: You can control what information about your business is shown on Google.
- Connect with Customers: You can use Google My Business to connect with customers through messaging, post updates, and more.
How to Create a Google My Business Account
To create a Google My Business account, visit business.google.com and click on the “Start now” button. Enter your business name and email address, and click on the “Next” button.
On the following page, you will be asked to provide some information about your business. Enter the business location, website address, category, and other relevant details. Once you have entered all the required information, click on the “Finish” button.
Once you’ve completed those steps, you’ll be able to manage your GMB listing.
Tips for Using Google My Business
If you’re a business owner, it’s important to have a strong online presence. One way to do this is by claiming and verifying your business listing on Google My Business. This will allow you to manage your business information, photos, and Google+ page all in one place. Here are some tips for using Google My Business:
1. Claim Your Business Listing: One of the first things you should do is claim your business listing on Google My Business. This will allow you to control the information that appears about your business when people search for it on Google.
2. Verify Your Business Location: Once you’ve claimed your listing, you’ll need to verify your business location. This can be done by either mail or phone.
3. Add Photos of Your Business: Adding photos of your business is a great way to show potential customers what you have to offer. You can add up to 10 photos on your Google My Business listing.
4. Create a Google+ Page for Your Business: Creating a Google+ page for your business is a great way to connect with potential customers. It’s also a good way to manage your online presence.
5. Use Google My Business to Manage Your Online Presence: Once you’ve claimed and verified your business listing, you can use Google My Business to manage your online presence. You can add and update your business information, photos, and Google+ page all in one place.
How to Contact Google My Business Support
You can contact Google My Business support in a few ways:
- By phone: 1-866-246-6228
- Via the online form: https://support.google.com/business/contact/new
- Via live chat: https://support.google.com/business/contact/chat_new
- By posting in the Google My Business forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/business
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/googlemybiz
Google business customer service is available to help you with any questions or issues you may have with your listing.
Why Choose NetLocal?
There are a number of reasons why you should choose NetLocal as your Google My Business optimization service. First and foremost, we have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who know how to get the most out of your Google My Business listing. We can help you create and optimize your listing for maximum visibility and reach, and we can also help you manage your listing so that it continues to perform well in search results.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can take your digital marketing campaigns to the next level.