As a business, you want to be found online. And since Google is the most-used search engine worldwide, it’s more important than ever to make sure your business is listed on Google My Business. But did you know that the way your listing looks can affect how likely people are to visit your business? In this article, we’ll go over how to upload photos to your GMB listing.
Keep reading to learn more.
What is Google My Business and What Does it Do?
Google My Business is a free service offered by Google that allows business owners to create listings for their businesses on Google. The listings can include information about the businesses such as their addresses, phone numbers, websites, and hours of operation. The listings can also include photos and videos of the businesses.
Google My Business allows business owners to interact with their customers through their listings. Business owners can post updates, answer questions, and respond to reviews. Google My Business also allows businesses to advertise on Google.
How to Create a Google My Business Account
To create a Google My Business account, you will need to have a Gmail account. Once you have a Gmail account, you can follow these steps to create your Google My Business account:
1. Go to business.google.com and click on Get Started.
2. Enter your information and click on Continue.
3. Choose your business type and click on Continue.
4. Enter your business information and click on Finish.
Once you have created your account, you can add photos, videos, and other information about your business. You can also use Google My Business to post updates about your business, respond to reviews, and interact with customers.
Benefits of Using Google My Business
Google My Business allows you to manage your business’s online presence with a free and easy-to-use platform. With it, you can do the following:
-You can create a free business profile, which includes information like your business hours, location, and contact information.
-You can also add photos of your business and products, as well as posts about upcoming events or promotions.
-Google My Business makes it easy for customers to find your business online and connect with you.
-It also allows you to track how customers are finding your business and what they’re saying about you online.
How to Upload a Logo and Cover Photo
1. In the Google My Business dashboard, click on “Settings” and then “Logo and Cover photo.”
2. Click on the “Choose File” button to select the logo file from your computer.
3. The recommended logo size is 250×250 pixels, but you can resize it if necessary.
4. Click on the “Upload” button to upload the logo to your Google My Business listing.
5. To add a cover photo, click on the “Add a Cover Photo” button.
6. The recommended size for a cover photo is 1200×1200 pixels, but you can resize it if necessary.
7. Click on the “Upload” button to upload the cover photo to your Google My Business listing.
Why Choose NetLocal?
If you’re looking to get the most out of your Google My Business listing, you need to partner with an experienced and reliable SEO company. At NetLocal, we have years of experience helping businesses just like yours get the most out of their online presence.
Our team of experts will help you optimize your Google My Business listing for maximum visibility and engagement. We’ll also help you create compelling content that will drive customers to your door.
Contact us today to see the difference NetLocal can make for your business.