Businesses today are realizing the importance of having a prominent online presence. A majority of customers now search for businesses and products online before making a purchase, so it’s important to make sure your business is easily found. The best way to do this is by adding your business to Google. In this article, we will show you how to add your business to Google My Business.
Keep reading to learn more.
What is Google My Business and What are the Benefits of Adding Your Business to It?
Google My Business is a free online tool offered by Google that helps businesses manage their online presences. It includes a business listing on Google Maps and Google+, as well as tools to help promote your business and keep track of how customers find you online.
The benefits of adding your business to Google My Business include:
– Increased visibility on Google Maps and Google+
– The ability to control how your business appears online
– Insights into how customers find your business online
– Tools to help promote your business online
How to Create a New Google My Business Account
To create a new Google My Business account:
1. Go to business.google.com and click on the “Start Now” button.
2. Enter your business information and click on the “Next” button.
3. Verify your ownership of the business by following the instructions provided.
4. Once your ownership has been verified, you will be able to manage your business information on Google My Business.
What Information Do You Need to Provide When Adding Your Business?
To add your business to Google, you will need to provide the following information:
Once you have provided all of the required information, your business will be added to Google Maps and made searchable by potential customers. You can also use Google My Business to manage your business information and interact with customers.
Google My Business Verification Process
The verification process for adding your business is as follows:
1. Log in to Google My Business.
2. In the top right corner of the page, click Verify Now.
3. Follow the instructions to verify your business.
4. If you’re using a Google Maps listing, you’ll need to enter your business name, address, and phone number.
5. Once you’re finished, click Verify.
If you’re not using a Google Maps listing, you’ll need to enter your business name and address. You may also be asked to provide additional information about your business, such as your website URL or a description of your business.
How to Manage Your GMB Listing
When you sign in to your Google My Business account, you’ll be taken to the dashboard for your business. From here, you can add or edit information about your business, including your hours, location, and contact information. You can also add photos and videos, respond to reviews, and see insights about how customers are finding and interacting with your business online.
To make changes to your listing, simply click on the section that you want to edit and make your changes. Once you’re finished, be sure to click “Save” in order to save your changes.
How to Add Company to Google Maps
To add your company to Google Maps, you’ll need to create a Google My Business account. Once you’ve created an account, you can add your company information and start promoting your business online. As long as you take the proper steps to create your GMB listing, your business should appear in Google Maps.
Why Choose NetLocal?
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced Google My Business optimization service, then you should choose NetLocal. We have years of experience helping businesses get the most out of their Google My Business listings, and we know what it takes to get your business seen by potential customers online.
To learn more about how we can help you take your digital marketing to the next level, contact us today.