Web Video Services

More than 14 billion videos viewed online each month, more businesses are turning to online video as an effective way to engage viewers and win more business.

You can now take advantage of this growing trend to showcase your business online with a high-quality video at a price far below traditional video advertising.

NetLocal offers a full range of Video Production and SEO in collaboration with our affiliate, TurnHere. Recent research shows video increases sales calls by 20%, clicks for more information by 32% and overall customer response by 52%.

TurnHere is offering a discount of $400. Take advantage of this great offer.
Learn More and Sign Up>>


Your video will be syndicated and promoted across the top video sites and search engines on the Internet, exposing your business to potential customers across the Web. Your video will appear on YouTube, Yahoo! Video, Google Local and others.

Online Video Promotion helps our clients move to the front page of most searches and increases conversion once on their site. Take advantage of this great special.


    Included
  • 60 second finished video business profile
  • 60-90 minute shoot with one professional filmmaker
  • Natural lighting, no complex light kits or sets required
  • Narrative, interview-driven format, no actors necessary
  • Pre-shoot checklist to identify key messages and specific business features
  • Online preview room with one round of limited edits
  • Embed code with streaming and hosting for 1 year (includes web video player)
  • Distribution includes top sites like YouTube, Yahoo! Video, MySpace and Google Local



Free Analysis And Proposal

226 W Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 122 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs, PA 19425 - 565 Greenfield Rd Lancaster, PA 17601 - Copyright © 2011, All Rights Reserved.